|The Internet is an amazing tool. With only a few mouse-clicks, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others around the world. It's important to Polaris Information Systems to help our customers retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
To protect your privacy, Polaris Information Systems follows five principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
PRINCIPLE 1 - NOTICE
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (Personal Information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you are asked to register before entering special areas, ordering e-mail newsletters or joining a limited-access premium site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information on polarissystems.com.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to changes, special offers, updated information and other new services from fm-hr.com.
PRINCIPLE 2 - CONSENT
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of polarissystems.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
If you decide to register, you will be able to select the information you want to receive from polarissystems.com by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want polarissystems.com to communicate with you about other offers regarding Polaris Information Systems products, programs, events, or services by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, you may contact us, and we will modify your profile.
PRINCIPLE 3 - ACCESS
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by contacting us. By contacting us, you can:
- Validate and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want polarissystems.com to send you marketing information, or whether you want third parties to send you their offers by postal mail.
- Subscribe or cancel subscriptions to electronic newsletters about our services and products.
PRINCIPLE 4 - SECURITY
polarissystems.com strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
PRINCIPLE 5 - ENFORCEMENT